Cybersecurity refers to the protection of computer systems and networks from theft or damage to their software, hardware, or electronic data. The demand for cybersecurity professionals is increasing day by day as cyber-attacks are also in high peeks.
Top 15 Cybersecurity Certification
1. AWS Security: AWS is a popular Cloud Service Provider, and it is achieving 43% of the year-on-year growth. This shows that AWS is going to capture the cloud computing market even more in the near future. With this, it is obvious that you are as I am a w certified professional, will get a preferred choice of every organization.
2. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – This certification is meant for only the best candidates and professionals who have experience of buildings save systems and responding to a wide range of threats. As per recent studies, It is seen that 20 million new jobs are coming for CISSP professionals in different sectors.
3. CompTIA’s Security plus – The “COMPTIA SECURITY PLUS TRAINING” is designed to impact the core knowledge for efficient cybersecurity. This certification will take you ahead to another level of any IT security job. Also, COMPTIA SECURITY PLUS TRAINING” has proven to be very effective.
4. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – This is a popular course among cybersecurity professionals as it gives them a chance to earn between $81,000 to $150,000. This course aims to help professionals to develop excellent skills such as managing, designing, etc.
5. Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – this certification is explicitly for data security experts who have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the data field. This five years should include at least one year of Cloud Security experience and three years of data security experience.
6. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) – This training and certification is a golden opportunity to take a leap in a career in 2020. The latest version of the certification is CEH v11 which is very beneficial for the professionals in defending the network data from cyber attacks.
7. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) – this is an ethical hacking certification by offensive security, and it enhances the candidate’s skill to understand the penetration testing process and life cycle.
8. ISO 27001 Lead Implementor – this certification has many benefits and any organization or individual who is willing to prove their compliance about the knowledge of information security should surely go for the certification as it will be the right choice for them.
9. SANS-GSEC – To get this certification at entry-level, the GSEC-GIAC Security Essential course is a great option as it provides you with all the necessary details about the exam. It is, in fact, known as a perfect mix of theoretical knowledge and practical experience regarding information security.
10. Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) – this certification is programmed to enhance the experience of the professionals facing real-life cyber attacks. This is the first certification program that includes project management, leadership, and strategic program development.
11. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) – this is an international vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT.
12. Azure Security – AZ 500 – this is a security certification that is designed for Microsoft Azure security engineers who are involved in implementing security controls, maintaining the security posture, protecting data, managing identity and access, and networks.
13. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – this certification is a validation of processing the highest standards and level of knowledge in vulnerabilities management, instituting control, and ensuring compliance as established by an international body.
14. Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIMP) – this is the world’s first and only certification in privacy program management. Which certification validates your knowledge and skills to establish, monitor, and manage your privacy program across all stages of the life cycle.
15. IoT Security Certification – this certification helps the security professionals to enhance their abilities and learning in exhibiting your expertise in dealing with different parts of IoT security. Experts estimated that by 2020 more than 50 Billion devices will be connected via the internet.
These were the top 15 cybersecurity certifications how to impress the market in 2020. All of the certifications are much valuable and recognized with lots of benefits and good career opportunities.